Reminders for Parents:
Please refer to the reminders and tips below to help your child be successful during testing.
- Make sure your child is well rested. He/she should go to bed early each night.
- Make sure he/she eats a good breakfast.
- Make sure your child is present each day of testing as any missed sections will have to be made up on another day.
- Make sure your child dresses in comfortable clothing. A light jacket /sweater would be good for students that are cold-natured.
- Please encourage your child to do his/her best and not to be anxious about the test!