Not a Carrollton Resident?
You can be Gold, even if you don't live in Carrollton. You see, we are always looking for bright students who are ready to push themselves academically, artistically, and athletically. If excellence is what you seek, we encourage you to apply. Click HERE for more information on our non-resident enrollment process and click on the link below to schedule a visit with us today!
Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year is now open for grades K-12. Students currently enrolled at Carrollton City Schools in PK-11th grade do not need to re-enroll.
The Carrollton Elementary School Pre-K lottery will be February 28- March 4. Please follow the steps below during the lottery week to obtain your application number which will serve as your lottery number. Information on the lottery process is detailed below.
STEP 1: Gather required documentation
To complete the online application, you will need the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers.
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses.
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information.
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers.
- Documentation to Upload:
- Proof of Residency (current bill- gas/water/electric, or current lease agreement).
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Current GA Immunization Form 3231
- Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Form 3300
- Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Previous School Records (if applicable and available)
STEP 2: Complete the online application by clicking HERE.
Helpful Resources for Online Registration:
If you need assistance with online enrollment please contact the appropriate school registrar below: