IT'S THE ONE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO.
That's by design. We built our 130-acre campus to be the home of all Trojans. Four schools. One campus. Why? Inside our classrooms you'll meet phenomenal and energetic teachers. But in our halls, you'll meet living proof of what it means to go for Gold: our students. From our little Trojans to our seniors, our students work hard, give their all, and strive to do their best. Come visit us and see how we do things differently here.
Not a Carrollton Resident?
You can be Gold, even if you don't live in Carrollton. You see, we are always looking for bright students who are ready to push themselves academically, artistically, and athletically. If excellence is what you seek, we encourage you to apply. Click HERE for more information on our non-resident enrollment process and click on the link below to schedule a visit with us today!
Please follow the steps below for grades K-12 online registration. Currently Pre-K lottery registration is closed. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please contact CES at 770-832-2120.
STEP 1: Gather required documentation
To complete the online application, you will need the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers.
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses.
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information.
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers.
- Documentation to Upload:
- Proof of Residency (current bill- gas/water/electric, or current lease agreement).
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Current GA Immunization Form 3231
- Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Form 3300
- Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Previous School Records (if applicable and available)
STEP 2: Complete the online application by clicking HERE.
Helpful Resources for Online Registration:
If you need assistance with online enrollment please contact the appropriate school registrar below: