Online registration for Kindergarten is now open. Please follow the steps below for online registration.
Pre-K lottery registration is March 1st - 5th. Please follow the same steps below for registration. A confirmation email will be sent to parents with an application number which will be used for the lottery. Lottery families will be notified by March 12th of acceptance or waitlist and the next steps for registration.
STEP 1: Gather required documentation
To complete the online application, you will need the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers.
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses.
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information.
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers.
- Documentation to Upload:
- Proof of Residency (current bill- gas/water/electric, or current lease agreement).
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Current GA Immunization Form 3231
- Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Form 3300
- Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Previous School Records (if applicable and available)