Mental Health & Other Counseling Services
A team of professional school counselors serves all four schools, providing private counseling services and resources to help students and their families cope with personal crises and societal anxieties that not only hinder academic performance, but challenge the overall wellbeing of a child.
Below are links to resources that support our counselors' overarching mission:
Georgia Crisis Hotlines
- GA CARES Warm Line: 1-844-326-5400
- Peer2Peer Warm Line: 1-888-945-1414
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
- The Crisis Text Line - Free text line that serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to 24/7 support and information via texting. Text HOME to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA or Canada, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Dial 988 - This national lifeline provides free confidential support 24/7, 365 to anyone who is suffering from a mental health crisis that involves thoughts of suicide.
- Stop A Suicide Today - Helpful website that provides suicide prevention information for someone experiencing suicidal thoughts, their friends, and family.
- The Georgia Overdose Prevention Project - An advocacy and prevention organization that provides information on Georgia's amnesty laws when it comes to helping an overdose victim as well as providing free naloxone kits to Georgians through the mail.
Carroll County Mental Health Advocates
- Carroll County Mental Health Advocates is committed to providing support services, resources, and education to individuals and families impacted by mental illness and addiction and the Carroll County community. Website: https://ccmhadvocates.org/
- CMHA Resources – A comprehensive list of resources to help families get loved ones the help they need. Mental Health Assessment, Family & Friends Resources
- Youth Mental Health Website, created in conjunction with CMHA, has a long list of resources and events available for youth.
- The Summit Wellness Group - in-depth guide to properly finding the right Georgia treatment center for your loved one.
- Georgia Disaster Mental Health site, sponsored by the Georgia Department of Public Health and the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) addresses the Mental Health components of disasters.
- Start Your Recovery Georgia Directory- a comprehensive directory of support resources in Georgia developed by bringing together experts in substance use disorder treatment from leading nonprofit, academic, and government institutions.