Above Nav Container


Utility Container

Search Trigger (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Student Records & Resources

ATTENTION: With a recent change in state law that eliminates the Georgia High School Graduation Test, former students who did not receive a high school diploma because they did not pass one or more sections of the GHSGT may be eligible to receive a regular high school diploma. To apply for one, download the HB91 high school diploma petition here. Attach government-issued photo ID to the form and mail or bring it to our office at the address below:

Carrollton City Schools
Records Department
290 Tom Reeve Drive
Carrollton, GA 30117

The Carrollton City School System keeps on file certain records that are considered permanent, including individual student records.

For graduation records and other documents, please contact the Carrollton City Schools Records Department at 770-830-0870.

Download this form to fill out your request and submit the form to our office by email: records@carrolltoncityschools.net or fax to: 770-834-5599 or you may mail it to the address below. Many permanent records are stored off-site and require a 48-hour processing window.

There is a $5.00 charge for each document issued. You may pay by check or money order, payable to Carrollton High School. We also accept payment by Visa/Mastercard/Discover or you may pay online (see below).

Mail to:

Carrollton City Schools
Records Department
290 Tom Reeve Drive
Carrollton, GA 30117


You may make your payment online by clicking the button below and then clicking the “Transcripts” link:

Pay Here


For withdrawn records, contact the respective schools:

CHS: 770-834-7726
CJHS: 770-832-6535
CMS: 770-830-0997
CES: 770-832-2120
PLC: 770-836-2842

For Special Education Records, please contact Support Services at 770-834-7077.