In additional to a general endowment to carry out the mission of the foundation, the foundation manages 18 endowed funds. Many of these funds were established by community members wishing to start student scholarship award in memory or honor of a loved one.
Since its inception in 1993, the CCS Education Foundation has disbursed over $800,000 in scholarships and grants through its three program areas: student scholarships, instructional grants, and enrichment experiences for students.
For more information on how you can support the CCS Education Foundation, please contact:
770.832.9633 ext. 3043
Board of Directors
HOW ARE WE DOING? Please fill out this form so that we can better serve you!
2019-2020 BOARD MEETING DATES:
- August 8, 2019 | 12pm | CARROLLTON HIGH SCHOOL
- September 19, 2019 | 12pm | CARROLLTON HIGH SCHOOL
- October 24, 2019 | 12pm | CARROLLTON HIGH SCHOOL
December 2, 2019 | 6pm (Annual meeting) | Center for the Arts
- January 23, 2020 | 12pm | CARROLLTON HIGH SCHOOL
- March 26, 2020 | 12pm | CARROLLTON HIGH SCHOOL
- April 30, 2020 | 12pm | CARROLLTON HIGH SCHOOL