Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is now open for NEW STUDENTS enrolling in grades K-12. The Pre-K lottery is now closed. Please contact CES at 770-832-2120 for more information on our Pre-K program.
STEP 1: Gather the required documentation below.
To complete the online application, you will need the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers.
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses.
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information.
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers.
- Documentation to Upload:
- Proof of Residency (current bill- gas/water/electric, or current lease agreement).
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Current GA Immunization Form 3231
- Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Form 3300
- Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Previous School Records (if applicable and available)
STEP 2: New Students begin the online application HERE.
(if you currently have a child in our school system, you can easily register another child in your household by clicking on the registration link under "MORE" in your Infinite Campus parent portal. To login to your parent portal, click HERE.)
Not a Carrollton Resident?
You can be Gold, even if you don't live in Carrollton. We are always looking for bright students who are ready to push themselves academically, artistically, and athletically. Click below for more information on our non-resident policy or to schedule a tour to learn more about our schools.
** Non-resident families should not pay non-resident tuition until an enrollment decision has been made by the school to which the student is applying.
Helpful Resources for Online Registration:
If you need assistance with online enrollment please contact the appropriate school registrar below: