Infinite Campus Family Portal
Carrollton City Schools uses Infinite Campus to manage student data through a confidential and secure website that supports communication between parents, students, and schools.
Accessing your Account on the Family Portal:
1. Account Access: To gain access to your family portal account, parents/guardians will need their child's student ID number. If you or your child do not know this number, you can obtain it from your child's school. Use your student ID number to set up your portal account using the "New Users" link above. See Step by Step instructions above or click HERE for a video tutorial that provides additional guidance.
2. Account Recovery: If you forget your password and account recovery through the portal site does not recognize your email, please contact your school for further assistance.
3. Portal Login Site: For easier access, you can bookmark the portal site by using the following link:
If you have difficulty accessing your login account, please contact your child's school.
Update Your Annual Start of School Forms:
Keep one step ahead with Infinite Campus Family Portal!
- District/school announcements
- Archive of all school-related emails
- Review & print immunization records
- Request updates to address and phone number for family and emergency contacts
- Bus schedules
- Select message notice preference
- Reset/Recover password/username
- Family Calendar: see all student schedules in one place
- Unofficial transcripts/report cards
- Grades and assignments
Navigating Infinite Campus Parent & Student Portal: