Among its many recognitions, the Carrollton City School Nutrition program has received :
- Farm to School Program of Distinction (serving locally grown). LEARN MORE...
- Healthier U.S. School District
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation District
- USDA and Georgia's Regional Best Practice Awards
- Georgia Golden Radish Platinum Award Winner/Farm to School
- Governor's Georgia SHAPE District
- School Nutrition Director of the Year 2013
The Carrollton City Schools Nutrition Program is a partner in education, contributing to the academic success of students by encouraging a lifetime of healthy eating with the provision of affordable, nutritious and appealing meals. Our meals incorporate locally grown foods served by a caring, dedicated professional staff in a friendly environment. All of our school facilities provide meal service that meets the USDA dietary guidelines.
Notice for Language and Disability Assistance for the School Nutrition Program
If you have difficulty communicating with us or understanding this information because you do not speak English or have a disability, please let us know. Contact (770) 832-9633. Free language assistance or other aids and services are available upon request.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement (Continued) For all other FNS nutrition assistance programs, State or local agencies, and their subrecipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement:
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this Institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of all complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com. This institution is an equal opportunity provider